The Los Angeles Review Poetry Award is a prize of $1,000 and publication in LAR given bi-annually for an exceptional work of poetry. This season's judge is t'ai freedom ford.
• Please submit poems of no more than 50 lines each (not including line spaces or numbering). Authors may submit up to three poems with each entry. Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please notify us immediately at email@example.com if your poems are accepted elsewhere.
• Only previously unpublished poems are considered for the Los Angeles Review Poetry Award. Entries are not considered for general inclusion in the Los Angeles Review.
• Entry fee is $20.
• The winner will be selected in fall of 2017 and announced via our website, and a Red Hen Press press release.
• The winning poem will be published in the new LAR Online and included in the annual best-of print edition, set to be released in spring 2018.
• In the cover letter field of each submission, include author’s name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number. Do NOT include this information in the submitted file.
• Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org